Were you striking a pose at these Suffolk fashion shows?
Looking back over old photos it's often our clothes that can be most indicative of the era that they were taken in.
From overbearing shoulder pads to heavy make up and excessive layering, Suffolk's seen its fair share of different trends over the years.
Nowhere were these 'styles' from different eras more evident than on the models taking to the county's catwalks.
Our selection of pictures covers over 40 years of fashion from miniskirts in the 1960s in Felixstowe to plaid in Needham Market in the early 90s.
There was even a peek into the world of sports fashion in the 1980s with the stereotypical big hair and legwarmers at the heart of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk fashion lovers weren't afraid to go avant-garde with their styles either with students embracing all kinds of materials including bin bags and tinfoil to create a signature style for the catwalk.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 2 Plans to build eight homes behind bank in Sudbury
- 3 Ipswich trio fined for stealing scrap metal from Sudbury house
- 4 Road closed after lorry brings down electric power cables in Lavenham
- 5 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 6 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 7 When do the clocks go back this year?
- 8 Delays on Suffolk's roads in rush hour after heavy rain
- 9 'A torrent' of criminal barristers could leave profession, Suffolk QC warns
- 10 Covid case rate in Ipswich third highest in country