Were you striking a pose at these Suffolk fashion shows?
Looking back over old photos it's often our clothes that can be most indicative of the era that they were taken in.
From overbearing shoulder pads to heavy make up and excessive layering, Suffolk's seen its fair share of different trends over the years.
Nowhere were these 'styles' from different eras more evident than on the models taking to the county's catwalks.
Our selection of pictures covers over 40 years of fashion from miniskirts in the 1960s in Felixstowe to plaid in Needham Market in the early 90s.
There was even a peek into the world of sports fashion in the 1980s with the stereotypical big hair and legwarmers at the heart of the show.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk fashion lovers weren't afraid to go avant-garde with their styles either with students embracing all kinds of materials including bin bags and tinfoil to create a signature style for the catwalk.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 'It's been so tough without Jason': Witches ace on Crump loss
- 2 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop
- 3 Tourist trails and barbecues to welcome back neighbours to Suffolk towns
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
- 6 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 7 Drivers hit in pocket as petrol prices reach eight-year high
- 8 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 9 Sunny spells expected but thunderstorms are on the way