Aldi to hire more than 100 new staff members in Suffolk before Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Budget supermarket Aldi is looking to hire 110 new staff members in Suffolk this year as part of an expansion drive.
Aldi, the UK's fifth-largest supermarket chain, is planning to expand across the country - with four new stores proposed for Suffolk.
The move includes plans to create new roles at stores in Ipswich, Sudbury and Brandon before Christmas.
Roles include apprenticeships and part-time positions such as store management apprentice and store assistant, all the way up to deputy manager.
Kelly Stokes, recruitment director at Aldi UK, said: "As we continue to grow, we’re looking for ambitious and hard-working individuals to join our team at stores across Suffolk.
"There’s something here for everyone, from new starters looking to take their first step on the career ladder to more experienced team managers seeking a new challenge.
You may also want to watch:
"Our amazing colleagues are central to everything we do at Aldi and remain one of the key factors in our success. We’re looking forward to welcoming our new recruits to the team."
- 1 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 2 AFC Sudbury v Colchester in the FA Cup to be shown live on BBC-2
- 3 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 4 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 5 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 6 Drugs, cash and weapons seized during police County Lines action week
- 7 'We should be making our streets safer' - debate on street light cuts
- 8 5 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 10 Police seek man who carried out 'lewd act' in Sudbury