Your chance to run an award-winning Suffolk pub and brewery
- Credit: FLEURETS
A 500-year-old pub and brewery is up for sale in the centre of one of Suffolk's idyllic wool towns.
Bildeston King's Head is up for sale with Fleurets for £310,000.
The Grade II listed pub was originally built in the 14th century as a wool warehouse, before being converted into a pub some time around 1530.
A micro-brewery was added to the King's Head in 1996, and it has been in the hands of its current owners since 2008.
According to Fleurets, while under their stewardship the pub has gained a reputation as a live music venue and a real ale pub with an outside area.
The agent said: "The business has been lightly traded by choice, closing Mondays and Tuesdays and no lunch time openings until the weekend.
"We believe there is genuine scope to improve revenue by longer opening hours.
- 1 Ipswich Witches announce two more signings for their 2022 team
- 2 Three Sudbury GP surgeries to merge after go-ahead for new building
- 3 Man repeatedly exposes himself on estate near Sudbury
- 4 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 5 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 6 Seven family friendly things to do this weekend
- 7 How you can get a free pint by simply singing Jingle Bells at the bar
- 8 £20m roads project planned could cut flooding problems
- 9 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 10 'It's a cool club'... Ipswich Witches announce two more riders for 2022
"This is an award winning pub and has an abundance of atmosphere and character to include an inglenook fireplace and log burning fire with exposed original timbers."
More information can be found here.