Delivery service Deliveroo launches in Sudbury
- Credit: PA
Residents of Sudbury will be able to order more takeaways to their door as Deliveroo is launching in the town.
The delivery service, which launched earlier than planned today, will allow locals to order food from a range of restaurants and grocery retailers from the area.
In celebration of the launch the company is offering customers £10 off their first two orders using the code NEWROOTOWN - this offer is only for orders with a minimum spend of £15.
The launch will be a major boost to small restaurants and businesses in the area who will now be able to reach new customers and expend through the offering of a takeaway service.
The current available shops and restaurants are:
You may also want to watch:
- Co-op - Canhams Road
- Majestic Wine - Sudbury
- KFC - Northern Road
- Subway - North Street
- Aysha Indian takeaway - Sudbury
- Painters Cafe - Sudbury
- Burger Inn at The Pinkuah Arms
- Chill-in - Sudbury
- Pizza Town - Sudbury
- Starburger - Sudbury
The award winning food delivery company will continue to add new local restaurants, takeaways and convenience stores to the platform over the coming months.
- 1 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 2 AFC Sudbury v Colchester in the FA Cup to be shown live on BBC-2
- 3 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 4 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 5 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 6 'We should be making our streets safer' - debate on street light cuts
- 7 Drugs, cash and weapons seized during police County Lines action week
- 8 5 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Man in 70s taken to hospital after Sudbury collision
- 10 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
Berenice Cowan, Head of UK Expansion for Deliveroo said: "At last, we've arrived in Sudbury.
"We can't wait to bring everyone great food from local and national favourites, and to help local chefs reach new customers.
"Hungry foodies, here we come."