East Anglian retailer launches new perks scheme for members
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
The East of England Co-op has launched a new 'member perks' package offering exclusive money-saving offers throughout the year.
The retailer, which has more than 230 branches across Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, has launched a new scheme for members including money off local attractions and discounts for eating out.
Current offers include 50% off admission to Banham Zoo and Africa Alive, 10% off in-store at The Original Factory Shop and £5 off pizza at Dough&Co restaurants.
Members can also benefit from 10% off Wherstead Park events such as weddings and conferences, discounted magazine subscriptions, money-off bicycle servicing and offers on gym memberships.
Niall O’Keeffe, East of England Co-op joint chief executive, said: “Our members are also our shareholders; they are central to our business and we simply could not exist without them.
"That is why we have launched these perks in conjunction with our partners. There are already lots of benefits to being an East of England Co-op member and these new offers will reward our members even further and help them to enjoy fun days out for less.
"Better still, the partnerships we are building will help support local businesses and attractions following a difficult few years.
- 1 Ipswich Witches ring the changes.... two riders out, two riders in
- 2 Travellers pitch up on playing field near Sudbury
- 3 Field fire breaks out in acre of land near Sudbury
- 4 Home targeted by vandals as windows smashed in west Suffolk
- 5 Mapped: The latest Covid rates in every Suffolk neighbourhood revealed
- 6 Two Suffolk men charged after knifepoint petrol station robberies
- 7 Corrie McKeague's family attend memorial service at his former base
- 8 Plans for development of former Chambers bus depot set for approval
- 9 Post office staff threatened during west Suffolk robbery
- 10 'Such an honour' – Suffolk brewery scoops prestigious CAMRA award
“We will be expanding our member perks across the region so members can expect a continuous stream of discounts from a range of brands they know and love. We’re also keen to hear from our members about the types of offers they’d like to see, so if you’ve got a suggestion please do get in touch and let us know.”
For more information on the membership perks offer, click here.