Property of the week - stunning waterside home on sale for £1.6m
- Credit: WATERSIDE ESTATE AGENTS
This stunning south-facing waterside property in Suffolk is for sale for £1.6million.
Vernette, in Borrow Road, sits in 1.8acres of private grounds looking out over the north bay area of Oulton Broad.
The waterfront property includes "extensive private moorings" and a 50ft-long dry boathouse.
Upstairs in the main house, there are four bedrooms — two of which have en-suite bathrooms — and a shower room.
The master bedroom has sliding patio doors out on to a large south-facing balcony.
Downstairs there are three separate living areas, along with a kitchen and a study.
The entrance hall includes double storey semi-circular windows.
- 1 'It's a cool club'... Ipswich Witches announce two more riders for 2022
- 2 'Reduce your speed and take care': Drivers warned of icy road conditions
- 3 Man, 56, caught in police sting communicating with '13 year-old girl'
- 4 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 5 Ford Fiesta 'badly scratched' as wing mirror pulled off
- 6 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 7 Thousands sign petition to save Boxted Bridge from demolition
- 8 Big increase in Covid booster jabs given across Suffolk
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
A separate coach house, which is thought to date to the 1890s, contains a further three bedrooms.
According to the selling agents, "the coach house could serve as a generous annexe, a stylish base from which to work from home or as a separate residential or holiday let".
The property is on the market with Waterside Estate Agents for £1.6million.
A virtual viewing is available here.
For more information, call on 01692 670400.