Property of the week - stunning waterside home on sale for £1.6m
- Credit: WATERSIDE ESTATE AGENTS
This stunning south-facing waterside property in Suffolk is for sale for £1.6million.
Vernette, in Borrow Road, sits in 1.8acres of private grounds looking out over the north bay area of Oulton Broad.
The waterfront property includes "extensive private moorings" and a 50ft-long dry boathouse.
Upstairs in the main house, there are four bedrooms — two of which have en-suite bathrooms — and a shower room.
The master bedroom has sliding patio doors out on to a large south-facing balcony.
Downstairs there are three separate living areas, along with a kitchen and a study.
The entrance hall includes double storey semi-circular windows.
- 1 Police attending 'incident' near town centre
- 2 Residents 'disgusted' after furniture dumped in Suffolk playpark
- 3 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 4 Four-day weather warning for extreme heat in Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Witches ring the changes.... two riders out, two riders in
- 6 Travellers pitch up on playing field near Sudbury
- 7 Search for missing man who planned 70-mile walk home still ongoing
- 8 Field fire breaks out in acre of land near Sudbury
- 9 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 10 Travellers pitch up near Suffolk health centre
A separate coach house, which is thought to date to the 1890s, contains a further three bedrooms.
According to the selling agents, "the coach house could serve as a generous annexe, a stylish base from which to work from home or as a separate residential or holiday let".
The property is on the market with Waterside Estate Agents for £1.6million.
A virtual viewing is available here.
For more information, call on 01692 670400.