Suffolk Wetherspoon's could be hit by beer shortage
- Credit: Google Maps
Pub-goers may not be able to purchase certain beers in Wetherspoon's as the chain has announced it is suffering a supply problem.
The chain has said it is experiencing a shortage of Carling and Coors at its pubs.
JD Wetherspoon spokesman Eddie Gershon said: “We are experiencing some supply problems with both Carling and Coors, which means that some pubs do not have the products available.
“We apologise to our customers for any inconvenience caused. We know that the brewers are trying to resolve the issue.”
Mr Gershon, was not able to confirm if any of the company's Suffolk pubs have been affected yet.
You may also want to watch:
It has not been confirmed as to why there is a shortage but it is understood that it is down to a lack of delivery drivers.
A full list of all the JD Wetherspoon premises in Suffolk is:
- 1 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 2 AFC Sudbury v Colchester in the FA Cup to be shown live on BBC-2
- 3 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 4 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 5 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 6 'We should be making our streets safer' - debate on street light cuts
- 7 Drugs, cash and weapons seized during police County Lines action week
- 8 5 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Man in 70s taken to hospital after Sudbury collision
- 10 Police seek man who carried out 'lewd act' in Sudbury
The Cricketers - Ipswich
The Willow Tree - Stowmarket
Grover and Allen - Sudbury
The Corn Exchange - Bury St Edmunds
The Drabbet Smock - Haverhill
The Golden Lion - Newmarket