Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- Credit: Google Maps
A 10-year-old boy was asked to get in a car by two men who said his mum told them to pick him up near Sudbury.
The incident happened at about 6.30pm on Tuesday in Hartest Way, Great Cornard, Suffolk police said.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the boy was walking when he was approached by a silver Volkswagen.
The two men told him they were asked to pick him up by his mum.
However, the boy declined and continued walking.
The driver has been described as white, aged in his late teens or early 20s, with ginger hair.
The passenger of the vehicle is described as white, also aged in his late teens or early 20s, with black or brown hair.
- 1 Man jailed for trying to cash fake cheque for £3,600
- 2 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 3 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 4 Deliberate dog poisoning in west Suffolk 'disgusting and wicked'
- 5 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 6 Jail for Ipswich man who stole £2,000 worth of goods from Suffolk stores
- 7 5 fantastic Suffolk pubs that have reopened with new landlords in 2022
- 8 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 9 Shopper has purse stolen from trolley in west Suffolk store
- 10 Suspected wanted man chased through Suffolk village
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has knowledge of it is being asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting CAD 63.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.