Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- Credit: Archant
A man exposed himself to a woman who was walking her dog in Cavendish at the weekend.
The victim, a woman in her 50s, was walking with her dog along Colts Hall footpath at around 12.20pm on Sunday, Suffolk police said.
The woman noticed by a parked car near the concrete area and said 'hello' to him as she walked past.
But after about 20 minutes, the victim saw the same manwalking towards her and, as she got closer, she saw he was indecently exposing himself.
The woman then left the area.
The man is described as white, aged in his late 20s to early 30s, of medium build and with dark hair.
He was wearing dark coloured jogging bottoms.
- 1 'It's a cool club'... Ipswich Witches announce two more riders for 2022
- 2 Man, 56, caught in police sting communicating with '13 year-old girl'
- 3 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 4 'Reduce your speed and take care': Drivers warned of icy road conditions
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 Ford Fiesta 'badly scratched' as wing mirror pulled off
- 7 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 8 Thousands sign petition to save Boxted Bridge from demolition
- 9 Big increase in Covid booster jabs given across Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Anyone with any information related to the incident is urged to contact Suffolk police, quoting the crime reference number 37/59826/21.