Police seek man who carried out 'lewd act' in Sudbury
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police are searching for a man who carried out a lewd act in Sudbury earlier this month.
The incident occurred at 12pm on Tuesday, October 5, in Friars Meadow.
A woman in her 70s, was walking along the towpath between Friars Meadow and Bakers Mill, where she encountered a man exposing himself and committing a lewd act.
The man has been described as white, aged in his 50s, approximately 6ft tall and with thick blond hair swept backwards.
Officers arrested a man in connection with the incident yesterday afternoon, Thursday, October 14.
He was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning and subsequently released without charge.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed anyone acting suspiciously in Friars Meadow to contact Sudbury Safer Neighbourhood Team, quoting reference: 55996/21.
- 1 'It's a cool club'... Ipswich Witches announce two more riders for 2022
- 2 'Reduce your speed and take care': Drivers warned of icy road conditions
- 3 Ford Fiesta 'badly scratched' as wing mirror pulled off
- 4 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 5 Man, 56, caught in police sting communicating with '13 year-old girl'
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 9 Thousands sign petition to save Boxted Bridge from demolition
- 10 Big increase in Covid booster jabs given across Suffolk