Thieves break into cars in west Suffolk town
- Credit: Google Maps
Vehicles have been damaged and broken into during a spate of crimes in a west Suffolk town.
The first incident happened at about 3.15am on Tuesday in Recreation Road in Haverhill, Suffolk police said.
A car owner was awoken by the sound of cracking and saw a figure in dark clothing running away before discovering the passenger window of their vehicle had been smashed.
Two vehicles parked in Redshank Close were also broken into between 6pm on Sunday and 7am on Monday.
Both vehicles were searched, but nothing was stolen.
Police are appealing for any information relating to the spate of incidents.
Anyone who knows anything about the incident in Recreation Road should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 34819/22.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after car crashed into two stationary vehicles
- 2 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 3 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
- 4 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 5 Man jailed for trying to cash fake cheque for £3,600
- 6 Husband and wife among those set to serve communities across Suffolk
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 'Old Hippie on a Bike' embarks on 4,000km ride to fundraise for Ukraine
- 9 See inside 'superb' Victorian home in Suffolk village with £1.45m price tag
- 10 Deliberate dog poisoning in west Suffolk 'disgusting and wicked'
For the incidents in Redshank Close, the references are 34663/22 and 34674/22.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.