Can the NHS survive? Tell us your experiences
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images/EEAST
Our NHS is facing a huge battle.
Despite heroic efforts from staff, patients are now facing record waiting times for both physical and mental health problems, while many report difficulties getting to see a GP or dentist.
Meanwhile, within the organisation there are staff shortages, stress, and sickness among an exhausted workforce.
All these issues existed before the pandemic but Covid has made them much worse.
That is why this newspaper’s investigations team is taking an in-depth look at what the current crisis means for the future of the NHS and how it can survive in a post-Covid world.
In a series of articles we will analyse the situation across the east of England.
We would love to hear from you about your experiences of getting treatment and working in the health service, both good and bad, during the last 18 months.
- 1 Man in 70s taken to hospital after Sudbury collision
- 2 Police seek man who carried out 'lewd act' in Sudbury
- 3 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 Haul of 20,000 suspected counterfeit DVDs seized in raid at Suffolk home
- 6 WATCH: Two unarmed police officers tackle man with shotgun
- 7 JCB digger stolen from south Suffolk building site
- 8 See the faces of the criminals who were jailed in Suffolk in the last week
- 9 Number of schools with extra Covid precautions rises to 12
- 10 Sudbury road cleared after crash involving ambulance and other vehicles
You can get in touch with us by filling out the form below, and one of our reporters will follow up your submission.
We look forward to hearing about your experiences.
- Read more stories from the Archant Investigations Unit via our Facebook page