Take a look inside this stunning £795,000 property
- Credit: FENN WRIGHT
A gorgeous detached manor with a heated swimming pool is currently on the market - take a look inside could it be your dream home?
This residence, which is named Groton Manor, is located in Groton in Sudbury.
The property is an extremely attractive large period house with an asking price of £795,000.
The three-storey home started off as a Yeoman farmhouse and has been developed through its history with the addition of the imposing front section of the property which is of Georgian origins.
Groton Manor has a large kitchen dining room which has some exposed timbering it also has a drawing room with a large fireplace and wood burner stove.
You may also want to watch:
At the rear of the house is a large heavily timbered family room with adjoining garden room, it is believed that this section of the property is the original part of the house. Leading out of this space is a staircase which leads to a study/bedroom.
The main staircase to the property leads up from the hallway and serves the bedrooms which includes a magnificent large bedroom suite, three further bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are attractive views out from the large sash windows in all directions across the garden, overlooking the area of common land wood.
- 1 Forensic teams continue to investigate Sudbury cannabis factory
- 2 How a near-fatal accident spurred a baker onto a more mindful way of life
- 3 More than 1,700 Covid patients now discharged from hospitals
- 4 Street dealer caught with cocaine is jailed
- 5 'Don't put off your smear' warns mum, 27, after cancer battle
- 6 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 7 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 8 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 9 Google data shows how Suffolk's movements have changed in all 3 lockdowns
- 10 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
On the second floor is a further bedroom and bathroom.
The setting of the property is a particular feature with its private driveway set well back from the road and its mature wooded common land. The parking and turning area alongside the house leads into a sheltered sunny paved courtyard.
At the front of the property is a large natural pond, to the north is a further area of garden containing a heated swimming pool.
There is great scope for further development of the garden if required.