Bowling club looking for new members ahead of lockdown easing
- Credit: PA
Sudbury Bowls club is looking to welcome new members following lockdown easing in April.
The club started back in 1913 and has been steadily reinventing itself over the decades.
It is based in a purpose built club house on Quay Lane and has four indoor rinks and six outdoor grass rinks.
A spokesman for the club said: “We have had the experience of playing whilst keeping socially distant as well as providing sanitisation for both you and the equipment.
“Our club allows you to learn how to bowl with coaches for both inside and outside bowling. We have social bowls days and competitive leagues at club, county and even national level.”
You may also want to watch:
For now, the club are keeping a list of those interested so that they can get in touch when they are allowed to re-open.
Those interested in finding out more should visit the club’s website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07570 402733.
- 1 Covid Support Buddies launch to tackle loneliness and give support
- 2 Russell Watson to return to Lavenham church for 'special' Christmas show
- 3 Football club's £750k new clubhouse to act as 'community hub' for village
- 4 All Covid rapid testing centres in Suffolk are shutting down
- 5 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 6 Teenage boys arrested in connection with charity clothes bank fire
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Hotel chain expecting 'record-breaking summer' ahead of reopening
- 9 Suffolk bus service improvements plan outlined by council
- 10 Wet weather expected in Suffolk for second weekend in a row