Kitchen blaze breaks out in home
PUBLISHED: 15:03 06 December 2019 | UPDATED: 15:03 06 December 2019
Firefighters have been called to a house fire which is believed to have started in the kitchen.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called at 11.44am to reports that a fire had started in a kitchen in Sudbury.
You may also want to watch:
The residential property in North Street was initially attended by three engines, one from Long Melford and two from Sudbury.
One engine currently remains at the scene to deal with the incident but the service believe the fire is contained to the kitchen hob for now.
Neither police or ambulance services were required and there are no reported injuries.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Sudbury Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.