How are you feeling ahead of April 12 lockdown easing? Fill in our survey
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
More lockdown restrictions are due to be lifted in Suffolk and the rest of England next week - but how are you feeling ahead of the changes on Monday, April 12?
The second step in the government's roadmap out of lockdown is the most significant change yet to the national lockdown which has been in place since January.
Non-essential shops, outdoor attractions and hairdressers can open for the first time this year, while UK holidays are also allowed - albeit only with members of your own household.
Pubs cannot yet open indoors, although outdoor beer gardens can welcome punters.
Gyms can also welcome members, although people can only exercise on their own or with members of their household.
Stores and venues have been preparing for the big reopening this week, with Primark announcing longer opening hours to give customers more time to shop.
The move is designed to make it easier for shoppers to social distance.
You may also want to watch:
We would like to know how you are feeling about the latest changes. Will you be going to the pub for a pint in a beer garden? Will you be browsing the shops? Can you not wait for a haircut? Or are you still cautious about taking a step back towards normality?
Tell us what you think in our anonymous and quick survey.
- 1 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 2 Helen McCrory was 'a meteor in our life' says husband Damian Lewis
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 Petition launched to fight planned sale of land at Belle Vue House and former pool
- 6 Woman, 18, hit in the face and pushed during attempted street robbery
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Cannabis plants worth £100,000 seized from Suffolk house
- 9 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 10 Warning to drinkers ahead of first weekend of pub gardens reopening