Did you see Suffolk's newest gardening star make his TV debut?
- Credit: Paul Davis
It has been a busy few weeks for Suffolk's 'gardener to the stars', who appeared on the Jeremy Vine On 5'show on Thursday.
From a beautiful garden in Suffolk, 56-year-old Paul Davis, the Garden Warrior, had a chat with Jeremy about the art of topiary and tried to teach him some basic techniques.
After appearing on the show the gardener, who lives in Glemsford, has been busy signing 40 hand trowels for his new fans.
He said: "It started as a joke, with a few people asking me to sign their trowels.
"It spiralled a little bit out of control as people started sharing photos of their signed trowels."
Following his 'rollercoaster week', where he was also interviewed by BBC Radio Suffolk, Mr Davis has some exciting new TV projects in the pipeline.
You may also want to watch:
He is also expecting to appear on the Jeremy Vine on 5 show again soon.
- 1 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 2 Helen McCrory was 'a meteor in our life' says husband Damian Lewis
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 4 Petition launched to fight planned sale of land at Belle Vue House and former pool
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 7 Woman, 18, hit in the face and pushed during attempted street robbery
- 8 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 9 Cannabis plants worth £100,000 seized from Suffolk house
- 10 Council forced to scrap new cab fares which 'inadvertently enable discrimination'