Will a girl from Suffolk wow ITV Britain’s Got Talent judges tonight?
- Credit: CONTRIBUTED
A girl from Bury St Edmunds will reveal her talent to judges tonight on a prime time television show.
Souparnika Nair, 10, a pupil at Sebert Wood Community Primary School in Bury, is performing on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent (BGT), which starts at 8pm.
She will be singing for judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon, and David Walliams in the hope of getting through to the next stage.
The show, which is presented by Ant & Dec, searches for Britain’s next best talent act, featuring singers, dancers, comedians, variety, and unusual talents of all kinds.
Souparnika said: “There was so much excitement as it was a big dream for me to perform in front of the celebrity judges.”
You may also want to watch:
She is no stranger to a national stage having previously performed on Michael McIntyre’s Big Show on BBC One as its youngest ever ‘Unexpected Star’.
MORE: Talented Suffolk girl is surprise performer on BBC One’s Michael McIntyre show tonightHer dad, Dr Binu Nair, said: “We realised Souparnika’s interest in music from a very young age and she started performing at talent shows from the age of five.”
Filming for tonight’s BGT episode took place earlier in the year before the coronavirus pandemic.
- 1 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 2 Council spends £5.7m in Basingstoke - while proposing free parking cut
- 3 Man wanted by police has links to Colchester and Suffolk
- 4 Hadleigh rated as one of the worst areas for coronavirus deaths in England
- 5 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 6 Potential compromise in row over cuts to free parking in Babergh
- 7 Guns and pesticides seized as police investigate suspected poisoning of buzzard
- 8 Revealed: Full list of Suffolk coronavirus vaccination centres
- 9 Floods as river bursts its banks at beauty spot
- 10 Street dealer caught with cocaine is jailed