Dry but cool weather forecasted for Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
More cool weather has been predicted for Suffolk this week with temperatures reaching highs of 15C.
It comes after the county was battered by strong winds and heavy rain last week as a yellow weather warning was issued.
Fred Best, from the East Anglia-based weather forecasters Weatherquest, said: "It will feel fresh on Monday with a mixture of sunny spells and variable clouds with temperatures reaching highs of 13C to 15C.
"It will be a cloudier morning on Tuesday with showery rain spreading from the north but turning drier through the afternoon with spells of sunshine developing and highs reaching around 13C.
"Looking ahead to Wednesday a few showers are possible across the east coast but otherwise it should be a dry day with sunny spells although could be cloudy at times with highs of 13 to 15C."
Sunny spells are expected on Thursday with some variable clouds.
Friday is likely to be a dry but cloudy as band of cloud is forecasted to move south across the region.
- 1 Man in 70s taken to hospital after Sudbury collision
- 2 Police seek man who carried out 'lewd act' in Sudbury
- 3 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 Haul of 20,000 suspected counterfeit DVDs seized in raid at Suffolk home
- 6 WATCH: Two unarmed police officers tackle man with shotgun
- 7 JCB digger stolen from south Suffolk building site
- 8 See the faces of the criminals who were jailed in Suffolk in the last week
- 9 Number of schools with extra Covid precautions rises to 12
- 10 Sudbury road cleared after crash involving ambulance and other vehicles