Cold and damp weather forecast for today
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
It's a chilly and cloudy start to the day and there's little prospect of sunshine later on.
The forecast is for light rain, with temperatures not climbing above 9C.
Chris Bell, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said: "Today's forecast is overcast and we are going to see a little bit of light rain and drizzle at times, particularly this afternoon.
"It's a bit of a rubbish day weather-wise. There's not much prospect for sunshine and it will stay cloudy all day.
"There will be a few dry spells this morning, otherwise it's a bit damp and drizzly on and off this afternoon especially."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bell said currently the temperature is about 5C.
No weather warnings or alerts are in place.
- 1 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 2 Helen McCrory was 'a meteor in our life' says husband Damian Lewis
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 4 Petition launched to fight planned sale of land at Belle Vue House and former pool
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Woman, 18, hit in the face and pushed during attempted street robbery
- 7 Change in pupil premium cut-off date 'cost Suffolk schools £1.1m'
- 8 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 9 Cannabis plants worth £100,000 seized from Suffolk house
- 10 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?