Wet weather to continue for now - but drier days are on their way!
- Credit: Archant
Wet and unsettled weather is set to continue for a few days at least this week, according to forecasters.
East Anglian forecasters Weatherquest said that drier days were on their way but it would still be a few more days before they came about.
Monday could be a very wet day with thundery showers possible.
Tuesday is set to be a little better but the risk of showers remains for the region with Wednesday only a little better.
Conditions are set to become drier from Thursday onwards with temperatures expected to reach around 18C.
You may also want to watch:
"It will feel warmer then, than it will do for the next few days," said Chris Bell from Weatherquest.
Anyone hoping for a heatwave however, will be disappointed with temperatures only expected to reach 20C or the low 20s by the end of this week and into the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 1 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 2 8 of the best places for campervan holidays in Suffolk
- 3 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 4 'You only get one education' - student never misses day of secondary school
- 5 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 6 Volkswagen campervan stolen from Milden property
- 7 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 8 New Babergh cab fares proposed to replace those which could 'enable discrimination'
- 9 Delay to Freedom Day on June 21 'only sensible thing to do', says MP
- 10 Parts of Suffolk could be hotter than Morocco as UK set for warmest day