Day by day guide to Easter weather in Suffolk as highs of 20C expected
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk is braced for a sunny Easter Bank Holiday weekend, with forecasters predicting highs of 20C in parts of the county.
East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest has said the four-day weekend is set to be dry and sunny before more "unsettled" conditions arrive at the end of next week.
Forecaster Chris Bell said coastal towns are likely to see cooler temperatures over Easter due to winds coming from the North Sea, with western parts of Suffolk likely to be warmer.
Good Friday is set to see temperatures of up to 11C on coast, with the mercury potentially hitting 20C in areas around Bury St Edmunds.
Ipswich is set to be slightly cooler with highs of 15C.
Saturday is set to be another warm day with highs of 19C inland, but conditions may start to cool off slightly on Easter Sunday.
Clouds are expected on Monday on what is expected to be the coolest day over Easter, though inland temperatures are still likely to reach the upper teens.
- 1 Man jailed for trying to cash fake cheque for £3,600
- 2 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 3 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 4 Shopper has purse stolen from trolley in west Suffolk store
- 5 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 6 Concerns for 30-year-old man reported missing
- 7 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 8 Suspected wanted man chased through Suffolk village
- 9 New health food store to open in Suffolk market town centre
- 10 Autistic girl's family receive apology and £6k pay-out over missed support
Mr Bell said: "Generally speaking, it will be a very nice Easter weekend. It does look as though it will be a bit more unsettled towards the end of next week."