Suffolk weather forecast: Dry weather to continue with some sunny spells
- Credit: PA
More dry spells are on the way for the region this week as weather experts predict cloudy weather - with the odd sunny spell expected.
With the chance of the odd isolated shower across Suffolk, the region will feel a lot cooler with lower temperatures and winds forecast.
Adam Drury, from the East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest, said: "Today much of the day will be dry with some bright or sunny spells but areas of cloud may bring a few isolated showers from the west.
"Tonight will be a rather cloudy evening with the risk of a light shower but otherwise it will turn dry in the early hours with clear skies.
"For the most of the time on Monday it will be dry with some sunny spells but areas of clouds may bring a few isolated light showers.
You may also want to watch:
"It will feel a lot cooler on Monday as temperatures will only peak around 16C and 17C.
"On Tuesday it will be rather cloudy and breezy with some showery outbreaks in the morning, it will become brighter in the afternoon though.
- 1 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 2 AFC Sudbury v Colchester in the FA Cup to be shown live on BBC-2
- 3 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 4 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 5 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 6 Drugs, cash and weapons seized during police County Lines action week
- 7 5 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 8 'We should be making our streets safer' - debate on street light cuts
- 9 Police seek man who carried out 'lewd act' in Sudbury
- 10 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
"Looking ahead to Wednesday most places will have a dry day but some thicker clouds may bring a light isolated shower in the afternoon."