Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- Credit: Archant
Thursday is set to be a dry day for weather after the changeable conditions in Suffolk throughout the week - but it won't be long before rain returns.
East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest said it could still cloud over this afternoon but that the risk of showers remains very low.
Today will be breezier with a moderate westerly wind, making conditions feel fresher than they have done in recent weeks.
However, there will be some sunshine - with the top temperature today set to be around 21C or 22C.
Overnight, the weather will be dry and cloudy but the second half of the night could see showers towards dawn.
You may also want to watch:
It will remain cloudy and wet into the start of Friday morning.
There will be a dry and bright spell during the day on Friday - but this won't last long, as the showers will quickly return.
- 1 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 2 AFC Sudbury v Colchester in the FA Cup to be shown live on BBC-2
- 3 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 4 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 5 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 6 Drugs, cash and weapons seized during police County Lines action week
- 7 'We should be making our streets safer' - debate on street light cuts
- 8 5 things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 10 Police seek man who carried out 'lewd act' in Sudbury
Some of these could turn heavy and thundery.
Friday's top temperature will be 19C or 20C.