Weavers House Spa is best for serenity
- Credit: cont
The spa at the historic Swan at Lavenham is an award winner
Weavers’ House Spa at the 15th century Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa, has won the Good Spa Guide national Best Spa for Serenity award for being the most tranquil spa in Britain, sponsored by Thalgo.
Opened just nine months ago, the luxurious spa was also awarded a top five bubble rating by the Good Spa Guide back in May.
Winners of the annual Good Spa Guide national awards, in association with Decléor, are decided by the specially appointed Spa Spies™. They review over 100 spas every year and complete a detailed audit sheet that covers all aspects of the spa from service and facilities to cleanliness and maintenance. The awards were presented at the Spa Life event earlier this week during a gala dinner held at the Holiday Inn, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Weavers’ House spa manager Alex Hurt said; “We are incredibly proud of our team. To have been awarded the ‘Best Spa for Serenity’ truly reflects their commitment to providing a quality spa experience and a memorable service. Their care, attention to detail and personalised approach to treatments is highlighted in this amazing achievement”.
You may also want to watch:
Daphne Metland founder of the Good Spa Guide, said; “The 2015 Good Spa Guide Awards saw stronger competition than ever before. The standards this year were incredibly high and I want to congratulate everyone involved. We are lucky to have some fantastic spas in the UK and all of our winners and finalists deserve recognition for their dedication to providing the highest possible spa experience for their guests.”
Weavers’ House Spa focuses on total relaxation, enjoyment and wellbeing. Featuring the Temple Spa range of professional products, it offers over 30 results-orientated, seriously benefit-driven and totally feel good skin, body and soul treatments and packages. Facilities include six treatment rooms, including a double treatment room; two relaxation suites; manicure/pedicure emporium; steam room; sauna and an outdoor vitality pool, plus a retail boutique.
- 1 'It's been so tough without Jason': Witches ace on Crump loss
- 2 Tourist trails and barbecues to welcome back neighbours to Suffolk towns
- 3 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop
- 4 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
- 5 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 6 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 7 Drivers hit in pocket as petrol prices reach eight-year high
- 8 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 9 Sunny spells expected but thunderstorms are on the way
- 10 Sudbury restaurant manager who stole £1,200 is ordered to pay back money