Weavers House Spa is best for serenity
- Credit: cont
The spa at the historic Swan at Lavenham is an award winner
Weavers’ House Spa at the 15th century Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa, has won the Good Spa Guide national Best Spa for Serenity award for being the most tranquil spa in Britain, sponsored by Thalgo.
Opened just nine months ago, the luxurious spa was also awarded a top five bubble rating by the Good Spa Guide back in May.
Winners of the annual Good Spa Guide national awards, in association with Decléor, are decided by the specially appointed Spa Spies™. They review over 100 spas every year and complete a detailed audit sheet that covers all aspects of the spa from service and facilities to cleanliness and maintenance. The awards were presented at the Spa Life event earlier this week during a gala dinner held at the Holiday Inn, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Weavers’ House spa manager Alex Hurt said; “We are incredibly proud of our team. To have been awarded the ‘Best Spa for Serenity’ truly reflects their commitment to providing a quality spa experience and a memorable service. Their care, attention to detail and personalised approach to treatments is highlighted in this amazing achievement”.
You may also want to watch:
Daphne Metland founder of the Good Spa Guide, said; “The 2015 Good Spa Guide Awards saw stronger competition than ever before. The standards this year were incredibly high and I want to congratulate everyone involved. We are lucky to have some fantastic spas in the UK and all of our winners and finalists deserve recognition for their dedication to providing the highest possible spa experience for their guests.”
Weavers’ House Spa focuses on total relaxation, enjoyment and wellbeing. Featuring the Temple Spa range of professional products, it offers over 30 results-orientated, seriously benefit-driven and totally feel good skin, body and soul treatments and packages. Facilities include six treatment rooms, including a double treatment room; two relaxation suites; manicure/pedicure emporium; steam room; sauna and an outdoor vitality pool, plus a retail boutique.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 3 Key blueprint for 17,000 new Suffolk homes to be examined
- 4 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 5 12 places to eat and drink under a tipi in Suffolk and north Essex
- 6 Warning to drinkers ahead of first weekend of pub gardens reopening
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 9 Cannabis plants worth £100,000 seized from Suffolk house
- 10 Prince Philip's life and legacy remembered during poignant funeral