Can you spot these Ipswich Witches riders?
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
The speedway season is getting ever closer.
So, for Ipswich Witches' fans, get yourself in the mood and try to identify these riders from the decades.
1. Getting ready at the tapes!
2. Easy does it during a pre-season practice in the 70s. We want both names.
3. Everyone loves a 5-1
4. The eyes have it!
- 1 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 2 Helen McCrory was 'a meteor in our life' says husband Damian Lewis
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: Why these criminals were put behind bars this week
- 4 Petition launched to fight planned sale of land at Belle Vue House and former pool
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Woman, 18, hit in the face and pushed during attempted street robbery
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Cannabis plants worth £100,000 seized from Suffolk house
- 9 Council forced to scrap new cab fares which 'inadvertently enable discrimination'
- 10 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
5. Celebrating a race win
6. Keeping the balance!
7. Ace when you win!
8. Head down and go
9. Who's the Witch leading in this 60s pic?
10. Easy rider
11. Hang on there!
12. Steady as we go
13. You do it like this! Name both (one on the right is easy enough!)
14. Nearly there! Name all three.
15. A nice style
ANSWERS: 1. Mark Loram, 2. Olle Nygren leads Billy Sanders, 3. Danny King, left and Gino Manzares, 4. Chris Louis, 5. Kevin Doolan, 6. Rohan Tungate, 7. Nico Covatti, 8. Scott Nicholls, 9. John Louis, is the Witch leading. 10, Hans Andersen, 11. Troy Batchelor, 12. Cameron Heeps, 13. Ben Barker, left on bike and Leigh Lanham, 14. Karol Baran, left, Chris Louis, right and Kim Jansson pushing home, 15. Olly Allen.