Here is how you can get your hands on local art work for just £5
- Credit: Julie Iveson
A classic arts exhibition is back at Long Melford next week with local artists work on show.
The exhibition which will take place at the Long Melford Old School between June 12 and 13, with free entry and art work priced from just £5.
Organised by Suffolk Art Society members Julie Iveson and Vernon Lever, the classic arts exhibition will show of local artists work.
Mrs Iveson, said: "After a rather long winter lockdown, it is exciting to be able to showcase local artists work again.
"Fingers crossed for good weather so visitors can enjoy our beautiful village as well.
You may also want to watch:
"We were overwhelmed with the response from visitors last year, with many artists making record numbers of sales."
Class Arts ran their first event in October, which proved to be a huge success.
- 1 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 2 8 of the best places for campervan holidays in Suffolk
- 3 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 4 'You only get one education' - student never misses day of secondary school
- 5 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 6 Volkswagen campervan stolen from Milden property
- 7 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 8 New Babergh cab fares proposed to replace those which could 'enable discrimination'
- 9 Delay to Freedom Day on June 21 'only sensible thing to do', says MP
- 10 Parts of Suffolk could be hotter than Morocco as UK set for warmest day
"People were so pleased to get out and have something to do," Mrs Iveson said.
There was something for everyone with the artwork ranging from £5-£150 in price.
It is hoped that the warm weather will attract more people to the exhibition.