Here is how you can get your hands on local art work for just £5
- Credit: Julie Iveson
A classic arts exhibition is back at Long Melford next week with local artists work on show.
The exhibition which will take place at the Long Melford Old School between June 12 and 13, with free entry and art work priced from just £5.
Organised by Suffolk Art Society members Julie Iveson and Vernon Lever, the classic arts exhibition will show of local artists work.
Mrs Iveson, said: "After a rather long winter lockdown, it is exciting to be able to showcase local artists work again.
"Fingers crossed for good weather so visitors can enjoy our beautiful village as well.
You may also want to watch:
"We were overwhelmed with the response from visitors last year, with many artists making record numbers of sales."
Class Arts ran their first event in October, which proved to be a huge success.
- 1 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 2 Care homes 'may have to close' over staffing crisis, Suffolk boss warns
- 3 Suffolk actress Ruthie Henshall leads care home protest to Downing Street
- 4 Lack of drivers having .massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
- 5 Campaigners unimpressed by government response to dentist deficit concerns
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 Have you seen Percy the missing dog?
- 8 Meet inspiring Posie, one - still smiling despite losing a leg to rare condition
- 9 7 great events being held in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 The show will go on! Sudbury Stagecoach saved after venue lost
"People were so pleased to get out and have something to do," Mrs Iveson said.
There was something for everyone with the artwork ranging from £5-£150 in price.
It is hoped that the warm weather will attract more people to the exhibition.