Russell Watson to return to Lavenham church for 'special' Christmas show
- Credit: Archant
Russell Watson will be returning to Lavenham Church after his stunning performance in December 2018.
Watson, who will be accompanied by the Wattisham Military Wives Choir, will be performing in Lavenham on Friday, December 10 for one night only.
The artist, who has sold more than seven million albums and has performed for The Queen, The Pope and two Presidents of the United States, will be performing a very special Christmas show with classic songs old and new, together with a selection of hits from his illustrious career.
Singer Kate Rusby is also performing at the church later on this year.
As tickets to Rusby's performance at the church sold out so quickly a second date has been announced for Thursday, May 5, 2022.
You may also want to watch:
Audiences are sure to be thoroughly entertained by Kate’s choice of much-loved classics from her back catalogue stretching over her two decades of music making together with a selection of fresh new songs from her new album released in 2019.
Tickets are available to buy on the OEP website.
- 1 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 2 8 of the best places for campervan holidays in Suffolk
- 3 'You only get one education' - student never misses day of secondary school
- 4 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 5 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 6 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 7 Volkswagen campervan stolen from Milden property
- 8 Delay to Freedom Day on June 21 'only sensible thing to do', says MP
- 9 New Babergh cab fares proposed to replace those which could 'enable discrimination'
- 10 Homes plan for Long Melford petrol station